Monday, December 16, 2013

Even though she doesn't have curly hair, I cannot express how much headbands save my life on bad hair days. No matter how unruly your tresses get, headbands always make you look pretty and polished.

Even though she doesn't have curly hair, I cannot express how much headbands save my life on bad hair days. No matter how unruly your tresses get, headbands always make you look pretty and polished.
Even though she doesn't have curly hair, I cannot express how much headbands save my life on bad hair days. No matter how unruly your tresses get, headbands always make you look pretty and polished.

Download whole gallery
Rhinestone Headband bridal wedding headband bridal by BrassLotus, $24.95
Rhinestone Headband bridal wedding headband bridal by BrassLotus, $24.95

Download whole gallery
Transform your old hair ties and headbands with this simple tutorial. I might can do this!
Transform your old hair ties and headbands with this simple tutorial. I might can do this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment